Thursday, January 17, 2008

WHEN I GIVE YOU TWO YOU ASK FOR THREE

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHA its 10.37 now and usually i will be on my bed sleeping! but not with my computer on. i think today i sleep the latest. i supposed to be in the dreamland now.

i forced junia to make a blog and finally she made it! yeahh blogger you shd thank me cz i recommend you to my friends. indeed, dione also right! HAHAHA. i love to be an inspiration!.whatever im talking.

i feel like rearranging my room as it looks more like a messy kitchen than a bedroom. i want a sweet bedroom that can make me feel like hugging it. HAHA but that wont come true huh as you know my brother wont want those so-called sweet thingyy. HAHA yoyoyoyoy. im feeling high now/

im sleeping soon people sleep soon okay dont be the eye bag boy so scary.

No comments: