Wednesday, January 2, 2008

you know, sec3 starts, means i must work hard from now on. or else i will see all the roses in my report card. and i obviously dont want that to happen. i promised my mom that i will do my best and make her proud and i swear i wont disappoint her. mom you can keep my promise. im not like some sickening face people who doesnt keep his promise. :)

OHHH OMGOMG MOMYMIA!! i feel like throwing myself into the swimming pool and flow to nowhere. HEEHEE. i dono why today i feel so fucked up whether its in school or what. but being with my friends, i think they were able to calm me down and now i am okay.

HAHA i tell you something.this post is like for 2 hours alr. i was typing halfway and suddenly they asked me to tag along cz they wanted to go library. so yeah i went. and aft i came back here now i am HEHE trying to finish my post. okay

i seriously have no idea how i am going to deal with all the sec1s tmr. you know just now i tried to talk to them, but all they did was just smiling. OMG i can die. seriously. i need some help from some PSL senior. but not the sex guy for sure. and yeah tmr camp, no electronic devices are allowed. get it.

No comments: