Wednesday, January 2, 2008

OKAY my nails look short fat and retarded now. of course aftah i cut ittt. omgomg im so sad its been so long and i have to cut it cz tmr Mr Jay Cheong is going to check on it. sosososo im so sad. 350% sad. :(

okay i show you some pictures of my nails. farewell nailyy.
tan hui chi will say its disgusting and they look like worms.

my nails after i cut them off D:

okay since im so sad now why dont i just upload more pictures so i can brighten up myself. this is one way to chill myself down. *menghibur diri* (i dont know what is the english words laah)

Happy Bday Don Marco Sutanto


he is my brother btw/

okay now i dont feel like posting anymore cz momy just scolded me. junia wanted her to bring sth and i just want to help my friend. so if thats the case then dont scold me cz i dont want ppl to think that im not helpful and she doesnt want to help me when im in need. so i dont want anymore. dont ask for my help if its involving my mother. enough enough of scoldings.

i am angry. now and dont distract me or else you cant see your face tmr. okay. my adrenaline speed s running up.

No comments: