Sunday, January 27, 2008

SMILE A SECOND,YOU WILL LIVE A MINUTE LONGER

i wish i have someone who i can confide in.
someone who will never complain & listen to me willingly.
someone who wants to be my dustbin for me to throw everything.
someone who knows every single secrets of mine and keep it save.
someone who can make me high when im down. make me smile when im sad.

Hahaha. of course this is the person who will never be here for me.
im just wishing to have one, praying that God will sent me an angel.
people can get sick people can get tired.
now i dont even know who to confide in srsly. Huh :()

anywayy, today was full with laughterrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hahahahahahahahaha.
i woke up in the morning & had a bloody tuition, aft that i have my lunch.
then i met someone and smiled. :)
went to dione's house and baked chaoda cookies haha.
we didnt know how to bake and we just did it anyhow-ly. HAHAHA :]

thnthn aft that we went to orchard to meet glen & walked ard rd rd.
headed to novena got Pastamania for dinner. yummy.
then sat at Starbucks til late at night, walked home and smiled :)
aft that dione went home and smiled agn :] Hahaha

i smiled alot today riteee haha cz today is simply damn funny Hahahaha
blablabla i dont like you, i seriously dont. :*

No comments: