Friday, November 28, 2008

Ayam goreng

Hey.
How i wish i can tell you what i'm feeling now and the problems i'm facing. Ohmygod where are the old you can't things stay the same? Can't i at least know why? But i'm getting used to it. Maybe this is the consequence of being your friend, huh?

Mom called my guardian ytd and she informed Mom that, she'll move me to 4th floor with, eek, i dont want to mention. I said i want to move but its not gonna be easy because i wanted to move to Stef's hostel but my guardian kinda said something that made Mom hesitate. I feel like s****** her! Wth and Sherly offered me her hostel its quite okay lah but still, i prefer Trellis because i'm so used to the environment and how about my tuitions? And i have to adapt with new house everything and far from Toapayoh. Its Serangoon. Argh i tried to beg Mom but she sticks with her decision. i'm so depressed. :@

Oh its raining and its getting heavier.

Twilight is screened already but its midnight heeh hate you la Sun 21 why midnight not afternoon. Grr i'm too angry to blog already byebye

No comments: