Friday, November 21, 2008

Debu bintang

Chickens i'm using my brother's N81 and it kinda sucks actually cz there's no songs at all and i can't ber narsis ria cz no memory card and my camera is w/ Mom. She wanted to print the thailand photos oh yeayeayea btw i haven't upload thailand photos yea :/

Hehe ytd met Mon and we talked alot (ahem) mostly about (ahem) yeah so i think she knows (what) la! And her mom too! I mean and her mom was there as well. Huehehe :D she promised me something that was really entertaining; Its to (tonjok anu-nya) hehe :D

Started tuition ytd and it was really tiring. But i can't complain. I mean that's how i wanted it to be right. & i'm loaded w/ homework, actually i came online for one purpose but i guess its proven now so i think again, i can go offline liaozz but i think again, better wait again heheh. You won't get what i mean.

Why is my phone not ringing i'm waiting yooooooooo. Wth its getting on my nerves bcz its not ringing. Waleowwww i'm still waiting.

Y'know what i was planning to post a really long post but my feeling is indescribable now so i think i shall stop here now. I mean today. WoW today's 21st which means, OMIGOD haha it means someone's bday. Shit. I think i better wish her now :P

Don't you think i think too much today? Count how many think-s.
OMIGOD he's online :D

No comments: