Monday, November 3, 2008

Save it for a two

Hey pancake.

I'm supposed to get ready for my flight which is in like, 5 hours' time. I really don't feel like going back. I'm serious i can't think of anything exciting that awaits me there, well, except for pinching my cute brother the first time i see him. That's only the first time. I'll probably get irritated soon enough. Ah i don't know i'm so weird.

Still rmb when i was sec 1, i counted down the number of days to my departure. Even the first day of my arrival in Sg, i already started to count down. Seemed very excited to go back. Hehe maybe i know what's the reason but still, see the difference now :(

I don't feel like going back. Gosh, i've typed and grumbled that statement for million times. It was raining when i was walking halfway then i had to take cab freakish the cab fared like crazy. Hahaha tell you sth just now when i was waiting for cab, then there's this man, standing so close to me that his shoulder almost touched mine. Ee he's gross, sweaty and all. Haha i was clueless and you know what i did in the end? I farted damn loud and damn smelly HAHAHAHA the next moment he inhaled he walked away from me. I was laughing so loud inside. RASAIN!

Phew i'll probably blog again later when i'm inside the boarding room. I rmb there's internet connection there ;D at least i can maybe talk to pepper abit. Hehehe. Oh i haven't tell you where i am now. I'm in the toilet. My stomach had a riot and we had to go back to school so that i could shit. And i shit in school four times i kept running in and out of the toilet haizz tiring.

Just now i came home my stomach ached again i might as well stay here in case i need to shit again. Hehe i'm really sleeping now i'm typing with one finger kay so you can imagine how slow it is huh. Can i go back probably one week later? No, Mom will kill me. She la, book the ticket to thailand w/o asking me. Oh i need to show you sth. Please dont laugh hor!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADA!

No comments: