Saturday, November 1, 2008

I never knew i'll catch on this love bug again

Hey peeps i haven't blog today o.o
Yeahhhhh hehehe its almost erm, sunday now.
I'm being very honest here, i don't feel like packing, i don't feel like going back i'm serious.

Huh but hehe i'm talking to Marco my cute brother and i suddenly feel like going back so much.
Okay so yeah have i told you about ytd's halloween party? Haha picture will be up soon k i'm really lazy but if you want, its on my friendster now hehehe.
Damn it i feel like packing now hehe k i will pack.
Oh yeah i went out and watched Lakeview Terrace. Its, weird and complicated. Haha i don't even understand after i stepped out of the theatre Haha kay so yeah. I don't know what else to rant. Oh i miss pepper.

its my brother aint he cuteeeeeee hehe

No comments: