Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Noisy chickens

Hey. Sometimes i'm confused with my name. Candies in English is the plural of candy. So i have to your are. But Candies as in my name, me, is singular, so i have to use is. Then which one to use actually? I'm confused hahaha.

Mom just told me she misses grandma. I miss her too. She said, its very sad huh, people that are gone, we can't see them forever.' But i think, i don't only can't meet people who are dead. But some that are alive, i also can't meet them anymore. For example like him. I may not be able to see him for the rest of my life. I don't know. Maybe he's just a short scene in my life. There are more coming. But is this really going to happen? Can't i see you for the rest of my life already? Who knows. We all don't know when i'm going to die.

It's been quite awhile. I miss you.

No comments: