Tuesday, November 18, 2008

there's nothing you could do

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heheheh
Went to Sun w/ Sherly and we had like great time laughing and screaming in A&W omggg haha it's been long since this crazy moment thingy. &&& she's coming tmr again and we're gna hit the theatre room and just hope Mom won't kill me k. Haha i haven't been to theatre room for years and i miss the smell. :)

Okay so yeah heheh thanks guys for the support ily guys. Thank God i still have my friends to count on. Keep holding on. Whatever meant to be will work out perfectly. Let me rant about him one last time.

You know, there're alot of things i want to share w/ him. So many. I've so many things on my mind that need his opinion. Too many. He used to give me solutions to my problem, and he's always my listening ear, or rather reading eyes. I used to tell him many things that bother me. Some things that i don't usually tell anyone else. Now that i'm faced to something, idk who to talk to. I felt comfortable talking to him. But now, i dont think so. There's no need to be so harsh, you know. I have feeling, if you haven't realise.

Argh argh argh argh candies what are you doing go away hush hush hush/

No comments: