Monday, November 3, 2008

Yawn.

Yoyozz heheh mandy just left like, half an hour ago? Yea luckily nobody found out :D see, i'm really sneaky. I think i should be rewarded.

I haven't bathe
I haven't brush my teeth
I haven't look through my physics SPA file.
I haven't buy my brother's book (!!)
I haven't tell a single soul that i'm going back
I haven't got a chance to see Junia :(
I haven't sleep enough

I can't think of anything else. Ugh bet this holiday is going to be plain boring. Maybe because all my friends are having exams there and won't be able to accompany me. Junia is still in Melbourne i wna slap her why not come back earlier!! I miss her like hell don't know how many years never see her.

Okay from 5 to 12 i'm going to thailand so hope that it'll be great! :D
AND YOU KNOW SOMETHING DREADFUL IS COMING MY WAY,
tuition tuition tuition tuition tuition
Argh argh argh i hate it. Mom alrd planned the time slots omigod.

I'm going to miss everybody heh mel dione are in viet now so can't see them til next year :(
Come back from thailand, 15 Nov, sherly will come back, then can tuition tgt.
At least not so boring. Gosh i need to dig out my luggage i think i misplaced sth. uh.
Then probably spend times w/ Anita, alot to catch up on
Why am i planning all these?
Idk. I feel like crying seems so boring omg i'd rather stay here :( i don't want to go back can?

I don't care i'm going out w/ all my friends before their exams yay wait till 16Dec Junia come back then can! Waleow. Sad nvm haha i'm going to ask her one more time.

Do you know the feeling when you haven't brush your teeth and you're dying to? But apparently i cannot brush now because the toilet has been occupied ever since mandy left. Oh holy shit why they take so long/

Hah, you see ah. i'm going to off the light. See if she scream HAHAHA

No comments: