Saturday, November 22, 2008

a little bit longer

Hey stranger.

I just had the most creepy morning today. Omigosh. I feel like dying. Uhhhhhhhh anita's abandoning me i feel so sad. Y'know what i'm going to rob my neighbour's house huehhehe nobody's gonna know that its me. *-* Idk i wanted to blog about sth but i forget. Eh? I just ate two (balls?) of kiwi the cute and my stomach is aching hueeeeeeek,

Junia asked me to suggest a cat's name and i said, "Nama dia aja!" I mean, just use his name, okay. That'd be the best for her cat. Oh and Jun said his name isn't cute enough for her cat. Wow means cat deserves better name :D omg you, i'm kidding okay. No offense. But who cares? Naming a cat identical to yours is nothing compared to what you've done? Break a leg.

Can anyone tell me anyhow to change livejournal's url? I can't seem to find the thing. Hue. Melissa Tan Hui Chi where are you i haven't been talking to you for ages imy. Well, my phone's not ringing at all and i'm still waiting omg. Anita is mia. & idk.

That's why i want Jun to be back, immediately. I miss her. :( so badly. &&& strangely, i forget how he looks like, eh pretty amazing i'm not joking i've forgotten. Relax, i'm still trying. And :D:D:D i'm in love with Coke i know its lamee but i really is, i mean am.

Went tuition over at Sherly's and you know i'm kinda loaded with homeworks okay if you pile it together w/ my chinese homework it'd be disaster. I have to complete it today or else i can jolly well dedicate my Sunday for HW. How great. I mean yes, i told my teacher i want homework, but i don't expect that much y'know!! But i can't complain. So i'll keep my mouth, i mean my lips, sealed. Set. I miss tree boy. Dione do you miss tree boy?

This saying is really true; You'll only realise that person is someone, when he/she is gone.
BUT I DON'T MEAN TREE BOY. I mean, its okay. Where's mom i need $$. Talk about rupiah, its really heart wrenching. The currency grew at almost 50% wth the world's upside down. The economy crisis. Everybody's affected.

Now its 4:01. Four oh one. Haha wth. Yes i needa do something. Someone's bday is coming up.

(;

No comments: