Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Proudest achievement

I spent my precious night doing countless number of Amaths, revised through my Physics because she said she's going to test me and check my works. Finally i've done them and i felt so proud its like achievement okay. Imagine, 50 questions of Amaths from Simultaneous right up to Trigonometry. I almost died doing all of them but let's be proud of me people, i can't do three out of them. Heehee. :D

But sad to say, she didn't even check on them. Didn't even take a look? SHe didn't test me on Plysics too while i revised like mad. :@ i felt so cheated. She gave me another tons of work and i bet, its going to be unchecked too. Next lesson is tomorrow and i have less than 24 hours to do it.

I wish i had you to help me, like last time.
Ahh, forget it.

Yesterday, something happened. Not long. About few seconds. But it stays in my mind and i can't erase it. Idk why i keep thinking about it. If i tell Junia about this she's going to scream at me. Idc i'm telling her hehe i cant keep this myself. Ahahah candies forget it

No comments: