Sunday, November 2, 2008

Roll on the floor

You know what, i just laughed so loud, i think the whole building can hear me HAHAHAHA omggg i got it now haha.

Okay tell you why. Ytd arwin showed me this video, and he said it was funny. I watched it for like, ten times, i still don't know why he laughed, but i laughed though, cz the people laughing sounded like a choir laughing Haha but i knew it wasn't the reason he laughed. So i randomly searching and i found the link so i just watched and now i know why. Hahahaha omg actually the scene alone isn't funny i'm actually imagining sth extra heheheh but it turns out reallyyyyyyyyy funny HAHAHAHA.

Hahahaha i still can't stop laughing my brain keeps repeating that scene omg damn it. You know what, i just drank a glass of milo and hello its 1AM in the morning. Maybe my stomach will riot tmr. Haha omg cheeky.

Chicken backside

No comments: