Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ahhhh k. I only have 5 minutes to post. Now four. Uh, less than that.

Anw, people, the BBQ is ON.
14 March, Trellis Tower.
Ard 6-10. Yayyy

I'm exciteddddd! 

Today is a laughing day. Dione my bar of soap kept making me laugh and we did the usual running-to-the-canteen-and-be-the-first ritual. Couldn't stop laughing man. And the incident at the cafe. She deserves a pinch! Made me so embarassed. Walao. 

Amaths test was idk la. Okay. Then after that, Choir. 
I was freaking annoyed during Choir. Uh. 
Stop it okay. So childish.

And again, dione and me laughed like never after choir. Omgge i think we need to shut up. And i think we need to be less retarded. Seriously. 

Went to library and we selected so many books and had a hard time deciding which to borrow. Okay then after that dinner w/ Seah @ Old Town White Coffee. The laksa sucks. 

That's all. I'm tired. Shit i took extra 1 minutes.

No comments: