Tuesday, March 31, 2009

:)

Yo. I'm back. Good. Haha full now. Eaten.
My day pretty much sucked today because i forgot to bring sth impt so it kinda made me feel uneasy until Mandy my saviour saved my day! Love you Man. Haha

I was very frustated during Choir haha. I just felt like storming out of the room before Ms Pua finished today's session. She still wanted to talk to me. Ugh. I don't know. Thank god only 5 more practices left. Can't wait for the moment of freedom from choir!!!

Okay then after that I met Arwin at the gate cz he came to school to collect sgc. I couldn't recognise him at first cz he's so dark now. Hahaha then Agnes and I wanted to go to buy Bubble Tea but because of the cat on top, we were stucked for idk how long. Then we had this tootles walking competition when we walked 0.1cm/s. Good huh. Yeah and i'm home.

I had good food today so let's hope my brain can cooperate cz it hasn't been working when its supposed to these few days and i'm quite concerned since i have two tests tmr. *cross your finger!*

Okay bye. Arwin you suck!

No comments: