Monday, March 9, 2009

Cheated on me


Hello people i was so disgusted by studying i decided to be a lil bit narcissistic. Hahaha luv you alot suddenly.

Idk what has been happening with me nowadays. I've never felt so outraged before. Really, i don't even know why i'm upsetting myself, and over-thinking these days. Yes, many incidents have been beating me up and i don't know if i can hold on any longer. I mean, those are nothing compared to some major ones before. But idk why i feel such a burden in accepting the reality.

I have to come to my senses soon. Leave everything behind and move on. Isn't that what life means? It goes on. 

Yes. Grow up, Candies.

; a little bit longer and i'd be fine

edit.
yohanes the tiny mini brain is here huehexx. gud i haven't see him for so long alrd. i have time to smack his brain so it'll be even smaller

No comments: