Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Speechless

Shit la why i so retarded here.

Okay anyway. School sucks. Lesson suck. I suck. 
Except for a few laughing matters with dione in class about the (erm it gross) and playing hide and seek with mr singh, running away from him. woah hilarious. apart from that everything brought me down. I really hope my days ahead will be better. 
Even holiday won't be like holiday. I have to come back to school almost everyday, and have to spend time for the geog NYBC thingy. I wonder how we're supposed to flatten the plastic bottles. 

PEOPLEEEEE PLS SUPPORT US OKAY COME TO COMPASS POINT ON 22 MARCH(SUNDAY) Its from 10am to as long as you want. We'll be at the atrium booth 3. Love you if you buy. Smack you if you don't haha.

Okay gud. I'm conquering SS whoo way to go man!.

Choir was as annoying as ever. I'm sick of choir, honestly. Really sick. If not because of SYF and ms pua, i won't bother coming. Some people's attitude are unbearable, really. Um, i think you know yourself. Yep, you are cool by making noise. Please be considerate.

Gonna make some adjustments in life.
First, 
M o v e  O n

No comments: