Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cha Cha Ma Ri Cha

You know nothing about me. So go on, judge me all you want. I don't care. I'm so sick of all these i don't even bother. But anyway thank you for the comments. Because you just spent some time in your life thinking of me, and wasting your time making unreasonable judgement when you could have done something way more useful than this. Ha ha. I don't mind. Say all you want. It's your big dirty mouth, anyway. 

I just came back and something has to dampen my mood alrd. But its okay i'm used to setbacks. bai zhe bu nao. Was late for chem lesson haha and then after that geog. Then stayed back awhile to do the nybc thingy. then waited for pearly to collect choir tee. then after that waited for mandy to come so all of us(usual la huh) went to orchard. i think we went to Tangs to find the Hello Kitty Mac but it was all sold out. Honestly i don't know why people are so crazy for this thing. I'm not a make-up person so, haha its way too ex la. Then we went around then settled on wisma's rooftop. did homework blablabla dione and mandy left so mel and i continued until we got chased out by the security guard. move to starbucks and i think the person recognised me as the milk taker hahahahaha. and melissa tan was retarded as usual then after that we went home.

choir tmr HAAAAAAAAA dono whether to laugh or cry hahaha. Whatever. You know what, i tell you one secret. I give up with my life. Let it be la

No comments: