Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gud Good Day

Hello.
I'm not in the mood to do anything.
Everything's pissing me off. I think my menopause is approaching.
I'm sorry i was so pissed and everything, but try putting yourself on my shoes.

I made a new friend today, in a weird way ahaha.
Agnes and Stef know and they were like, haha i don't know.
Okay.

Went to Orchard w/ AgStefLis just now.
Yea then after that we were trapped in FarEast for so long cz of the stupid rain,
and that's when the friend-making process happened.

Then Ag and Me watched Marley and Me @ J8
I cried like mad woman. So embarassing.
And the guy beside me laughed when i accidentally sobbed.
Wth -.- Sososososo yes

I bought the wedges i was eyeing on ytd, then also a LBD.
I'm cool. hahaha (you know what that meansss)

I'm crappy yea byebye

No comments: