Thursday, March 12, 2009

RAWRRRRRR

:( I just hope I'm not this messed up.
Seriously, why is it so hard to be carefree?

I was typing a whole chunk of paragraph but i decided to delete it. I don't think I'm going to be as open as i used to in this blog anymore. Maybe keeping it to myself will be better, because idk, i just feel that i should stop complaining. Because no matter how much i complain, this world stays the same, annoying people still continue to pinch their noses, problems still come to me and kick my ass, worry and anger will never leave me. 

I realised, i'm too emotional nowadays. Idk why either. Like, i've been worrying for so many things, thinking of so many stupid things, and i cannot take this. why do i feel so messed up nowadays that i just dont feel like waking up everytime i fall asleep? why am i so moody nowadays that little things people do annoy me so much? 

Uh, seriously, what's happening to me.

PS: NOW I HAVE TO COME BACK TO LORONG 6, 1 TOA PAYOH NORTH FOR EVERY SINGLE DAY DURING MY HOLIDAY. WHAT AN AWESOME HOLIDAY I WILL BE HAVING.
THANK YOU SO MUCH O LEVEL YOU DESERVE A TREAT; COMPLETE SET OF BURNED TYS. 

No comments: