Sunday, March 29, 2009

Long post sia.

Yo. I woke up early in the morning to have chinese my most beloved subject tuition, and after that, i did my chinese newspaper essay, and finished my laundry, and now i'm moving on to emaths! Then at night, i'll do my long overdued amaths coordinate geometry. Then after tuition i will do a bit of chem and i will go to sleep. I have to stick to this plan no matter what!! I wanna excel (ahem ahem) yea.

So yesterday was my dearest Stefanie Kurnia Jaya's birthday. (I'll leave out the pentolan this time haha) Yeap. So i told her the previous night that we will all celebrate her birthday in the morning cz we all can't make it at night, so she told me she'll wake up earlier. Agnes and I were supposed to be quarrelling so that she would think we wouldn't celebrate her birthday. So the next morning she called me and i was still sleeping. i could tell she was angry la cz she woke up so early to wait for us but none came HAHAHAHA okay then after that she went out to meet the aunty and ard 730pm we changed to emergency plan cz her schedule was brought forward hahahaha yeah. Agnes and I rushed to buy her cake and Jesslyn fetched Bobby and Vincent. They stayed in position, then i called her, 

C: Stef, hehe, sorry ah just now all of us couldn't wake up that's why we never come
S: Walao go die la youu i wake up at 8 just to wait for you guys leh!!
C: Sorry la that's why to make it up, you come down now, we go to 711 i treat you k.
S: Heh? Now ah?
C: Yeah i'm downstairs alrd. Faster (before i change my mind)
S: okok i come down now.

Soooooo, they all gathered behind the wall and tried to light up the candle but the stupid wind kept blowing and they gave up. i hate wind when it comes to lighting up candles hahaha. okay so she went down, and i pulled her to their hiding ground and we sang happy birthday, a few people stared at us, and the security guard never failed to join as extra(that's what happened to william's birthday also) haiyaa. then we went to her house and ate and had this mini whipped cream war and so yeah. i had fun la. idk if she had fun. (i hope so) Then after that lisa came and we played card game, this hit-the-card-when-the-number-mentioned-appear kinda game so obviously I made a lot of noises and her maid got irritated so we went to swimming pool and apparently, the security guard got irritated there. 

Sometimes i just feel like slapping those annoying busybody security guards that never fail to say, 'Who's the resident here? May i talk to you for a second? What's your unit number? What's your phone number? Please don't make so much noise.' AS IF OUR CHIPMUNK VOICE ISN'T SOFT ENOUGH SO YOU WANT WHAT, PREGNANT TIGER VOICE? WEWE GOMBEL MIGHT AS WELL YOU GO DIE!! EVERYTIME HAVE TO DISTURB PEOPLE'S FUN!! DEPRIVED CHILDHOOD HUH I CAN SEE! WHO ASK YOU SO ANNOYING!!!! I HATE TRELLIS TOWER'S SECURITY GUARDS!! (okay not all but most and the one that top the list is the scrawny, skeletal, almost  bald-headed man!!! 

Okay so we didn't care la. Played several card games and the loser had to have whipped cream facial treatment. Jesslyn got twice, Lisa got once, and Bobby got, twice. Yeap funnn. Then the usual camwhore moments. The guys left, left the girls, and we had girls talk, discussed about the current issue(yeah kinda serious) and other matter and then Agnes and Lisa decided to stay over so i think they stayed at Jesslyn's. Yeah i got home and received a text that made me unable to sleep for the whole night because i was bungee jumping inside :D 

Ps: Thank you for everything,:):).
Pps : I hope you guys enjoy yourself. 

No comments: