Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Seventeen forever

You know what, i've been skipping all the morning lessons since monday. I skipped emaths cz i stayed over @ Olivia's, i kinda skipped Geog just now cz my door was locked/stucked whatever. I wanna miss Chem tmr ugh so annoying eh boring shit two hours. I can probably bring my pillow there cz i'll confirm sleep.+ dione won't be there cz she doesn't need to. :( I feel like dying ahhhhhhhh howww. Aft chem still have geog, and then stay back for NYBC. I feel damn annoyed every time i think i have to dedicate my holiday for these. Ugh can't we have a break, please?

I was bullshitting with arwin and then i suddenly remembered my hello kitty keyboard (he kinda reminded me of that) haiya i want to sell it away la cz that time i buy it during my hello-kitty crazy period. now its kinda over and that used-to-be cute keyboard is doing nothing and i feel sad for it hahahahahaha. i wanted to give it to arwin cz his was sucky but then... (?) hello kitty. okay i cannot imagine. okay maybe i can bring it to cash converter or smth. see later.

I'm nawt sleepy yet and i feel utterly guilty cz 1) i haven't touch any homework (die) 2) i feel bad cz you know, i haven't got a chance to say sorry. 3) i am not making full use of my holiday :( okayyyy. breakfast with mandy tmr and i'm looking forward to it cz i need to spill many things. 

Ohyeahhhh. I forget. I met Noviana after school then we ate @ Subway. Then after that i called frerry and he came to toa payoh. novi left and we bought cake to go to kelvin's house. i called his sister so i could be allies w/ her and asked her for his unit number. Haha! A lot of sacrifices lol. Then we couldn't light up the candles cz it was windy so we gave up. We almost gave up cz, 1) he didn't pick up his phone, we didn't know if he was at home. 2) his house phone was engaged. 3) THE DOORBELL IS BROKEN! hahaha

he was quite shocked when he saw me and frerry was hiding so yeah. we sang bday song and went in and watched tv, cut the cake, eat the cake, took pictures and after that frerrry and i went home. we are planning on something very funny hahaha i can't wait for it so yeah okay byebye i think i wanna go sleep haha

No comments: