Monday, March 23, 2009

Whoever you are doing this, please uh this isn't something fun. Go and die. Why do you have to like, do this kind of low-class act. I don't like this and i feel extremely insulted. It's like, what the hell, you didn't do that, but it came under your name, and no matter how much you tried to deny, it still seems like you sent it. Please i know you're good in hacking and digging people's privacy, but, just mind your own business? This is not even privacy, this is piracy. What people will think of me if they found out? I feel really humiliated by this, but i have no way to prove it so i can do nothing.

Don't make me look like a sicko or freak, even though i know that's your main intention. Wasn't the previous incidents enough for you to have a good laugh? Just, step OUT of my life, whoever you are

No comments: