Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Absence makes the heart grows fonder

I don't know how to start this post. Seriously, my mind is so messed up now. 
I can't believe that Andrew is actually crying. I feel sad that he's leaving. Well, i mean, he has like 5 more days here and that's all. I feel so sad. Omg i am downstairs and he's upstairs and we are crying together. He doesn't deserve this, so poor thing. First time I see him crying. I don't know what i should do. It isn't easy to accept the fact that you have 5 more days in a place that you actually, love. Like when the doctor tell you that you have 5 more days to live. How, omg HOW the hell will you feel?

He lost 30 bucks and YOU. omg whoever steal his money, if i ever found out, you will get it from me. Hey i believe you are the same asshole that stole my money too. Get a life,man. Because of your bloody negative attitude, he got scolded, and he is so down now. Not only got scolded, he also found out that he is going back. Oh you may think that its only 30bucks, maybe worth only a shirt or whatever. I don't care the amount. but i care how much you've caused my brother to be miserable. I am not going to forgive you, ever. ( not like i have an idea who) 

My mother didn't believe that he lost his money and thought that he spent them. Sometimes i wonder, why dont she just give a little more trust for her children and stop being so suspicious. I got her point that she doesn't want us ending up spending money like water, but i think, everything has a line that is not suppoesed to be crossed. Anyway, she's my mom. I can't say much. Idk to side my brother or my mother. I love them both. They both have their own point of view. God, please, i need your help badly.i know you've got the best solution  in the world


Love, 
Candies Sutanto

No comments: