Monday, May 26, 2008

You are more than anything that i could ask for

Hello Medan!

Heyyheyy i've reached Medan. Hehehe very pleasant trip. you know why :) my luggages was super uber heavy but hehe thankyou W. W had been veryyyyy nice to me. exceptionally nice. Wow, rare occasion.

I was so exhausted when i reached home, i just jump onto the bed and slept. After that, we went from school to school to look for my brother's future school. then eat and went to Sun Plaza. :)

haha the funny thing was when i saw my driver, i thought that he was Mas Selamat. they look so alike. okay, i can't online on msn idk why. i don't feel excited here. infact, i think its gna be boring here since urgh, i have tuition and all. Junia my shopping partner isn't here so i have no motivation to shop, yet.

I have been a total pig, omg. eat, sleep, eat, sleep.

Pepper, tell me how was your paper.

It isn't nice having your mother here and nag at you and practically staring at the screen as you blog. so i'm going off soon before she finds out more :)

No comments: