Friday, May 23, 2008

Backside, can you please shut the phoneeee hellooooo its house phoneeeee everybody has the right to use it and why are you so overpowering ittt huhhh? BE CONSIDERATE! argh my goddddd my mom is waiting for my call and there you are talking crap. Such a loser!

Got back results today. feel like burning the paper. and you, shut up. No need to boast you ever so good results. why are people so annoying todayyyyyyyyyyy. doesn't mean that you got good result and despite the fact that you know my result, you have to keep on repeating about your ohsogood results. That's unnecessary. Don't waste your energy, cause that only makes me want to slap you.

Oh and she finally finishes, let me call my mom first. brb. oh, she hasn't finish so, screw her. I got so turned off by my results and huh whatever. No mood to blog. byebye

No comments: