Thursday, May 29, 2008

I don't know why but i am unable to sign in to my stomachache account. I think someone is trying to hack my account cz there is no way i typed my password wrongly. Uh, wth.

Now, right now, there are riot going on here. i am not allowed to go out. I think its because the price of petrol is increasing so they wanted to protest. I feeeeeeel bored. beyond bored, infact. I have nothing to do, just stare at my motherr everyday. trailing her everywhere she went, and the only time i wasn't trailing was when i was having tuition.

My friends are having their stupidddd exam yeah i can't go out with them. Sad to say, i have very few friends here. Most of them disappeared or i dont feel like going out with them cz we haven't meet for like 4364575673656 centuries and now you want me to talk to them. Honey, i have nothing to talk about.

Right, have i mentioned that i am moving hostel? My guardians are so annoying, i won't tell you why. but yeah, you know, that's insulting, bitch! I don't feel like staying there anymore. i talked to mom and now we are looking for new hostel. Btw, she still doesn't want to buy a house. Mom, come onnnnnnnnnnn!!

Pleasepleaseplease. I wish i was wonderwoman. Fly here fly there. I have nothing else to say.
Off to eat! :)

No comments: