Monday, May 19, 2008

but its all over now

My brother is sooooooooooooooooooooo irritating and gay. he thinks he is farny and entertaining. gosh he doesn't know that he is so annoying and noisy. I want to slap him. my godddd i can't stand his high-pitched voicee. yuck my eardrum is breaking anytime, soon. but i am really gna miss him when he's gone. you know, absence makes the heart grows fonder (:
There's no doubt that i'm gonna miss his high-pitched voice. so, that explains why i am not complaining. 

Tmr is school and i hate it cz there are lessons and my mood clearly doesn't suit studying. I am so after-exam mood and yeah, thinking of maths formula made me wanna pukee. 

I wanted to blog about something. but i forget. oh great. 
oh yes i rmbed! i want to stay over at Mon's on Wed night, cz i wanna watch the soccer match. Chelsea VS Man U. i know Mel and Dione are rolling their eyes as they read this. yes, i never told you that i am a fan of Man U. chelsea also. Daddy influenced me. We used to quarrel over the TV and i always lose. i would be forced to sit down beside him and watch the matches.
then when they scored, my dad will scream and jump and raise my hand and threw it here and there, and i will just pity myself. omg that moments was so funny. and that's how i got to know more about soccer.

I bet Daddy will be watching too. and i also bet that when i go back to Medan, dad will ask me to watch soccer with him. while my brother will watch all the lovey-dovey drama with my mom. quite weird, eh? yes, i know. that's why i loveee my family.

Chilli is the most retarded person on earth. You wouldn't want to know why.
7seven more days to Medan and I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

(K)

No comments: