Sunday, May 18, 2008

The morning sunshinee

Oh well, someone is angry for the thousandth time oh for toiletbowl's sake. You are angry for the littlest thing i do and hello you are not even someone to me. Why huh why you have to care so much and when i tell you where i went, you don't believe me? Is that what you mean by caring? is that what you mean by worrying?Hey, a big cross! i am tired. i tried not to scream at you, but you're going overboard. I totally forget that you're having party today omg can't you just forgive me. I've said sorry a million times but duh, what else you want? You are beyond unreasonable.

I am still hungry you know i just ate a big bowl of ramen and now i am starving again. oh what a genius stomach i have! went to watch  Made of Honor with Brenda Dione Melissa and Starnia.
Its soooo funny mygoddddddd!

I am lazy. too lazy to blog. okay bye


Sera Cheng please take caree and i love you (:
 

No comments: