Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One Two Three Four equals to 1234

I am logging in to beattysecondaryschool.com/moodle and yes i can find the stupid thing with the help of gasping zebra, but when i open the thing, it is BLANK. oh how the hell am i going to see my CCA records if i can't even see a single thing. Okay,  i am complaining. I feel so fucked up. My laptop needs to retire. Pahoehoe needs sometime to rest.

Today we got back our scripts. Mine was okay-luh. but chemyy was total disappointment. i was expecting a better grades, not that kind of grade. but surprisingly, i passed physics, and with only 5 distinction in the entire cohord, hey, i ain't bad yeah! 

I passed Physics!
I passed Physics!
I passed Physics!
passed 
physicssssss
YAYAYAYYAAYAYYYY!!!


and geography was so far my best subject. it reminds me of Ms Aliah. I miss her. :) okayyy. i don't want to talk more.

i went for the auto-scan. its super scary. i dont want to elaborate more. eeeihhhhhhhh!
I miss Choir! how was choir todayee?

oh btw i still can't access the CCA records. i hope zebra is kind enough.
the BBQ picture will be up soon. yes, soon.
zebra told me i got 19 pts for CCA
well, adorable pearl i've got.


Okay i was supposed to post this long long time ago but yeah my laptop lagged so i have to restart and i fell asleep and nooow i am awake (:
I miss my sec one friends. I wonder how are they doing now. and Mel Tan, please cheer up!

Darling, i miss you. 
I love my boyfriend. you dont know who. nobody will.

No comments: