Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fllip your wings and fly up high

Hello I think i have get them back, i have no idea how but yeah, its cool!

Oka, went to ToaPayoh to do something with May and we went to Orchard. I so want to slap that person for cancelling the so-called date. HEHE paiseh paiseh :) so in the end went there for 2 reasons.
- I want to exchange my torn leggings
- May wanted to find her mother something for tmr.

Okay so first we went to Zara and i saw this cute little white dressy and they have the black to. They costed disgustingly expensive. $75. feel like slapping them. I was so in love with it. I just want to get it. May kept telling me that it isn't worth so i have to consider. Oh if it wasn't because of her, i would have bought the dress. So now, i can't stop thinking about it, then should i buy? 

We went to Kinokuniya and we bought a cute cute cute mug for Mummy and something. Shhhh, i won't tell you what i bought. In the end, May bought her mom a wallet. Her mom is emo man. everything must come in black. Wow. but black is a nice colour. 

Someone is saying sorry to me although i've said that nothing is wrong. Hey, its not your fault okay. Whether you read this or not, or whether you know its you, i just want to say, its not your fault. so don't be sorry. You're a cute darling.

The flower Olivia gave me yesterday become so smelly now. maybe because i didn't put them in water so yeahh i guess its all about today and ohyeah i got to change my legging. see, i rock.

PS: Just for you, Mother.
Ma ma de wei da.
Surga ada di telapak kaki ibu

No comments: