Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Don't stop, dont change, stay beautiful

Huh its irritating when I can't access blogger.com straight away. I have to go google, search for blogger and click from there. if not they will say that they can't find the page. What kind of excuse was that? Even Internet can irritates me. oh well, i get irritated so so easily.

I have 13 more days to go before i go back to Medan the love. uhh funn. i can't wait to meet the girls. Esp Anita! :) 
I am not sure whether we have reading test tmr but yeah i am not reading. I am reading The Girlfriend Project. It is funny ohkay i rolled on the toilet bowl haha. and the reading test will be based on Rhorl Darl (omg i can't even spell it) collection. Haha rhorl haha.lol 

Stef, don't say anymore i know you love pentolan korek api as much as you love bubble tea! (:

Okay ytd's bbq was hell fun. though a lot of ppl never come, esp Ms Aliah, but hoho its (L)!
Germaine Tng was there and i miss her. Everybody was super cute that day. but someone irritated me ohmy i wna slap him and he spoilt my day, both ytd and today. Grr! 

Truth or dare! 
Be a man, yo! and i did my dare. same thing, i rolled on the floor. 
Went home and ohkay, sleep

Today went for Choir and we had farewell party, okay, ceremony. I couldn't stop held back my tears. i think Mel and I were the only retarded ones. oh Yy also. I will rly rly rly rly miss them.
Then after that i supposed to have my auto-scan today, but my guardian made wrong appointment. she made appointment with the doctor, not the x-ray department. Haha luckily i am smart, so i called first. :) i was bored so i decided to join them for ice-skating. met them at KFC and went to Jurong.

Mydeardarling i totally forget how to skate, so embarrassing. I felt bad when i laughed so hard. The moment i stepped into the skating area, i saw two retarded girls. they thought they were in a Titanic or what, they stretch their arms and hold onto each other's as they skate. I watched them and suddenly the one behind fell, so she pulled her friend along. Her friend sat on her stomach and they were like bear hugging each other. I had a good time laughing and Frerry saw that, so he laughed too. 

Okay so at first i thought i would recall what (ergh what's my coach name) taught me. but i forget. so chloe and sera taught me. i didn't skate nor blade for thousand years. ohdear, skating brought me back the memories. it was so sweet i thought they are in my dreams. I didn't forget my coach's name. and i will never forget. he's more than a coach. ( if you're smart, you will get what i mean). oh but too bad, now we are like stranger although we are in the same island.

Oh please i don't want get emotional so let's forget about my so-called coach. Handsome coach. (:  okay in the end i was able to skate without touching the railing. ergh, i was at the stage where i learned how to skate backwards. but then i can't even skate forwards. my heart reached out for myself. if only the bloody ice-skating didn't close down. grr. 

someone irritated me agn by not believing where i was. Hey, that's it man i am not going to pick up any of your phone calls anymore. you are getting from disturbing to annoying.

S T O P talking about ice-skating. 
Whoo, i wanna do fire-skating. on pentolan korek api's head :)

went to Mac and eat then trained to Tpy. and now i am home.
Dione has made great improvement with CTR.! Congratsss darling.!
Stef is getting more and more nonsensical.

Sth super xtremely funny happened in the train i couldn't stop laughing and laughing thoughout the whole journey. someone tell me, how am i going to split myself into 3 tmr? Grr, no choice i have to choose one, which is absolutely auto-scan.

I think i blogged too much today i shall stop. Hehe i love you

No comments: