Thursday, May 22, 2008

childhood was just, ah lovely

My brother is alot better now. Yes, he starts singing in high-pitched and chipmunk-liked. I absolutely am not going to complain. So yeah, he is strong. (:

I am planning a stay over when i go back to Indo in brastagi. much loved. I miss my primary school friends. all those we've gone through. just love it. We will go to Brastagi and maybe stay in my house or what. Idk if their mom allow and if MOM even allows me to go. cz its quite scary, without adults, and haha idk what we're going to do. but its so excitingggggg!!! and mom said the ThemePark is readyyyyyy! (K)

I am still struggling with Chemistry my god. I am still at slide 3 after an hour. SOS. i simply can't concentrate cz i am planning my holiday! muachmuachmuach!

I dono what to blog, i just want to jump around and dance. Dance dance and dance!!

No comments: