Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Make that two

HELLO EVERYONE MUACHMUACHMUACH IMISSYOUSOMUCH

Okay,firstly, i have to admit how much i hate my guardian. right, i hate her very very very very much. Go and die i dont wanna stay there anymore.

Its my third day here and i started my tuition tiday. urgh, it was no fun at all. i hate it man. but what can i do if i don't have any tuition. but after tuition i went to catch a movie with sherly and W. :) watched lost in love. have i mentioned that i just watched lost in love yesterday. two days in a row. perfecto! imagine how much a movie ticket cost here. lemme count. Oh, its less than $3.

Andandand to tell you sth, i have been eating like a pigggggggg. not a pig, but a hippopotamus.

I am talking to dione seah now. :) miss her so much. but where are the others? I will be online using the candies_cute@hotmail.com cz the stomachachehurtslikehell@hotmail.com can't log me in. maybe my email is too beautiful until they can't accept it. Well, i am being nonsensical.

I have so much to tell you and i've taken so many pictures but you know, as always, i am too lazy to upload them. ohohohoh the only thing i remembered was, Ripcurl and Roxy are at 80% discount *muachmuach*

Mommy and Daddy are out for, supper i guess. oh how romantic! Mom didn't scold me about my extension, which is a good thing. and she allowed me to buy a new laptop! (L)
She bought a new phone for my brother so i will be nagging for one too!

WE HAVE TO BLOG IN CHINESE. and i can't believe it. how the hell am i going to type in chinese.??? btw, mom's laptop can't read chinese, so automatically, it can't give birth to chinese words too. CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

byebye i am tired. i am still waiting for your call.

No comments: