Friday, October 31, 2008

Radios in heaven. Im playing my song in the radio

Hello pumpkin,

I'm back from scanning. It was really scary and troublesome -.-
I don't know the doctor kept talking to me in biological term and she asked me if i take Bio for so many times omg. Hahaha nvm she's cute. I have to go for the thing next year. She said its okay cz there isn't any dangerous sign heheh i'm quite relieved eh.

Okay i need to get ready to go for Halloween party w/ 3e2 haha yay. I'm not feeling so well. I'm spinning. I mean my head. Idk i don't feel well and i was late just now, i came to school @ around 1015 heheh. Yea whatev today is the last day of block timetable i'm so happy. I feel like vomitting yuck. I can feel the fluid at the back of my mouth. Ugh i painted my nails just then i realised i have physics spa on monday so i have to erase it (!!) irritating. Haha the (!!) doesn't mean *overly excited* but *overly pissed* haha nvm you won't get it.

You know what. I kinda miss talking to backside. :( Idk what happen also. Goodluck for your remaining paper k.

I haven't bathe idk if i should bathe, okay obviously i have to but i don't feel like dressing up can i dont dress up. Ugh minnie mouse, what the heck candies! shit la want to change also cant!

Hehehehehehheheheehheeheheh i feel so happy yeh and they still haven't update me about the night safari thingy so i don't think its still up. Mygod i need to sleep. Ah no time alrd :( weh weh weh okay i'm really going now

No comments: