Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mom called. :) I feel good instantly. See, she can make such a wonder!
She told me to re-consider my decision about continuing my studies in Aus.
I don't know if I should go ahead or re-think again.
Her main concern is, am i able to adapt well enough that she doesn't need to worry about me.

And obviously Aus will be further away and i really don't know.
On a second thought, look at the economy unstability now, and it just scares me up.
I mean, you never know what will happen tmr. I just don't want to burden them even heavier.

People, give suggestion. And on top of that, i actually still don't know what course to take.
I want to make a firm choice so i won't regret.

Anw, i have a whole long list of, not shopping list, but homework list. Ahhhhhhhhh and i have to complete some by tmr so off i go ppl bye

No comments: