Saturday, February 28, 2009

Annoyance isn't a bliss

I'm getting sick of this. Asking around people and they give me 'maybe', 'don't know yet', 'see later' answers. I can't get things done w/o knowing how many people can actually make it. I'm trying to gather everyone together, so we don't look like a moron to each other. The least you guys can do, is to give me a firm respond. I hate dangling answers. (which of course i can't say i hate it right).

I just don't like it. I mean, i don't see the 'unity' between us, like what people from other schools have. We're like a total stranger altogether, people stay among their own clique. If you think this isn't going to work and it's a waste of time in the first place, can you please tell me cause i don't want to waste my time doing on something that don't interest any bloody people at all. (sorry i'm harsh but i just don't know whether to slap you or to hug you). 

So, you guys tell me, whether you want this, or not. I'm not going to waste my time and energy and saliva to discuss this with others who care. Why do you think we want to do this? Urgh. I just hate those kind of mentality. It just shows how unsociable you are. We are making effort here trying to come out with something that some people might actually take it as 'a waste of time'. How to plan everything if we don't even know how many is going to show up? What if everybody says 'see later'? IT WILL BECOME A GHOST PARTY I TELL YOU. And i'm going to laugh at myself, for being so stupid, doing a to-no-avail thing. 

So, you tell me. Not because it's still two weeks to go, we shall wait until the day before to plan everything. Only a fool will do that. And really. You guys only need to contribute. Not taking it as a lame thing. I just don't get it. Please, and i hate unreplied messages.

No comments: