Thursday, July 23, 2009

can you stay strong?

Anw, Hani got a place in Hwa Chong JC through DSA i wasn't surprised because her AEP is awesome and she can make drawing feels alive i admire her drawing skill. So, congrats Han! really proud of her!! anw i have chem test tmr and i haven't open my textbook so i have to do so now. erm my tongue was bleeding it scared me up and down hahahaha.

I feel terrible and i'm getting fever uhuh 37.5 so i hope it wont increase because uh, no i dont want. i don't like to be sick. Quek fell sick and i think its because she got fired by so many people, she's depressed hahaha.

Busway, i decided to settle on BBQ because Hard Rock Cafe...haha like i said, the amount i have to spend can feed me for my whole life. So yep i'm going to book the place really soon i'm going to practice my kiasuism. K wait i go outside first ah

Hehehehehehe i just came back. U know the thing is, everytime jess is outside, we will always be engaged in conversations and the topics always revolve around ya know what. and i think i'm nt gg to sch tmr and quek also not.

Hot. I'm having fever alrd ahaha can u feel the heat!!! Mommy just called and i love her so much! & it feels so good talking to old friend, and new friend. :)

And Kurniawan kepiting u dont change my name to agus k.

edited.~
oh have i tell you, i woke up at 7.15 in the morning and reached school at 7.25. don't ask me how, cz idk how. the cab driver just drove like a f1 racer.

and oh, have i tell you, i can't sleep cz my head is spinning like mad and i just threw up. yuck its yellow in colour hahahaha. actually its a mixture of yellow and red cz my nose was bleeding also. HAHAHA sorry for the disgusting fact. But its fact, you see.

and oh yea, have i tell you, i have done nothing productive today. three cheers for tonight.

Ps, do you still fall off your chair laughing now?

No comments: