Monday, July 20, 2009

everything's gna be fine fine fine

Thanks Mama now i know how much u want to spend my sixteenth birthday with me and how much u really love me. I love u too mommy. U are willing to sacrifice ur time even though u're super busy with work and daddy probably needs u too.

Thanks Mandy i know u know i'm sad about the venue and u try to find a replacement for me that's so sweet of u and i really appreciate that. I was alrd at the verge of giving up but u said i shouldn't and u'll find me a way and i am just so touched u actually mean it. thanks so much my dear i love u.

I had a conversation with a disgustong person and thank u for opening my enclosed eyes maybe with relating to ur case i can see mine clearer. thanks for sharing and for willingly reading, or pretend to haha either way thanks.

Thank god i've made a great friend like Puspa. She's so great and all, i can't believe we just got to know each other so late. I miss spending time with her already and how we would tease her brother getting a free kiss hahaha.

Thanks agnes u're so concern about me and i can tell that i love u and stop making fun of my racial harmony costume. thanks for being there everytime i need emergency advice and thanks for helping me with my plan and giving foc opinions. idk what i'd do if i have to plan this alone.

Thanks novi u're really great friend+studymate. u helped me to find my racial harmony costume and u also helped me with my plan i rly thank u maybe without u and agnes i'd have give up. u always can come up with good solutions and u made me realise that noone is perfect and u helped me through thick and thin when everyone didn't pick up my phone call, only u did. thank u for being there for me everytime i need somebody to turn to.

I was really disappointed when i knew that it's fully booked and ah idk i'm waiting for their call tmr i hope miracle can happen. :(

No comments: