Wednesday, July 1, 2009

cheena meena geena

You know what.

I
AM
SO
DEAD.

Because, i haven't pack for China trip and i still owe teachers so many homeworks i have no enough sleep. And i'm missing school so i don't know i kinda regret saying that i wanted to go but howwwww. Visa's out and tickets're booked. I feel kinda guilty and i don't know what to do. I'll be hell lots of lessons esp physics i'm so dead i've been missing physics lessons i need mr wong. Thankfully our syllabus are most covered so yea i don't need to worry as much. I feel really guilty ehhh i shouldn't go right.

You know, time flies. And without me realising, its already July! How many more months to O level! I freaked myself out. Um uh i don't wanna countdown cz it scares me up. AND I STILL CAN GO CHINA GOOD AHH.

Now you know how d.e.a.d i am right.

No comments: