Friday, July 10, 2009

i found my bfriend in jupiter

I feel super lazy and dismal nowadays.
My library books are overdued like crazy.
My homeworks are piling like mad.
My hair are dropping like insane.
My mouth yawns like lunatic.
My eyes are heavy like nut.

I think i should just die, man.
I think i'm so screwed man.
I think i can never finish my homework if i keep yawning.
I think facebook is damn snail-y today.
I think my brain is malfunctioned currently.

You know what, i really cannot take it i have to say this.
I.DETEST.THAT.STUPID.ANNOYING.CHIPMUNK.
AND.I.DONT.LIKE.TO.STAY.IN.A.HOT-LIKE-A-BBQ-PIT.ROOM.
TMD.

Ugh what's up with me. I'm really not thinking straight. Maybe because i laughed too much just now with Noviana. She even recorded down my stupid act and it was super hilarious. I need ice. I need a homework completing machine. I'd pay any amount. If can i want to clone myself and put in guiyan's genes and send the cloned candies to o level exam hall. I bet i'd top the level. (excuse me, i'm not thinking straight)

FACEBOOK IS REALLY LOLLYGAGGING TODAY I WANT TO CRY

No comments: