Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hot issue

This place is just heavenly, right? It'll be perfect if it isn't booked. I love just how the balloons are tied onto the chairs and tables, they looked so, lovely. Anyone has place like this in mind?

I'm sick, sick, sick, sick of this. I'll just settle for a BBQ. Hope it will turn out fine. And hope there isn't any kiasu people who already booked the swimming pool pit or i'll track them and kick their kiasu ass. I need to study alcohol and carboxylic acids, then do my emaths revision exercise 10, then complete my history essay, then read my book cz i have two waiting lists hahahaah.

I'm boreddddd.
I read a magazine just now, and i found something very funny.

Kebiasaan cewek apa yang bikin kamu sebal pas pacaran?
Nirwan: Lama nungguin dia dandan
Rinov: Susah diajak jalan
Ryan: Setelah makan, dia selalu nanya, 'Ada yang nyangkut nggak di gigiku, Yang?' Memangnya gue kaca?
Aldo: Dipaksa nemenin ke salon.

Hahahahahaha LMAO. Funny thing i did the same thing before so it was even funnier. Didn't know if he felt the same way. bye

Ps, when you'll call me by different names if i got angry.

No comments: