Thursday, July 16, 2009

don't go

I'm so sick of doing homework and guess what i'm doing now.
I'm anyhow-ly sketching the clothes that i want to taylor-make.
I bet its gna be cool, wearing a one-of-a-kind thing.
I'm taking some from magazines too.
So, going to the taylor with Dione on saturday after we hungry buy beads and beads at Arab Street. I hope they sell studs nowwww. I desperately need those for my hoodie project heehee :D
(you know i just hate chipmunk voice, but that's like my daily music. ew)
She's gna make her almighty black dress with beads and i'm going to make idk, as long as i can afford hehe. I'm so excited. I hope the taylor's a good one. Then who knows i can quit shopping and start having my clothes taylor-made.

This is definitely more exciting than hearing the news that there's physics test next week on chapters that i disgust the most. yuck.

No comments: