Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm sorry this wasn't easy

I always know looking back at our tears would make me laugh, but i didn't know looking back at our laughter would make me cry.

I flipped through the old albums and now i find myself crying at the picture of us, smiling.

Lifeeeeee, someone define it for me. Are you that worth waiting? I've come to the point where I stopped hoping altogether. Because it's pointless. You've changed so much i can't even believe that you're, you. And i should've known i have to stop being so dumb. That i deserve better. I clearly was aware that what i was about to do was like committing suicide, but i went ahead anyway. Not someone who has amaths as a subject will do.

I'm sure my close friends know who this chap is, because he really had me going.

No comments: