Saturday, July 11, 2009

he's the song in the car i keep singing

You know what, the amazing thing about me, Candies Sutanto, is that, i haven't unpack my luggage from China trip. That caught me. I wanted to wear a particular shirt just now, but after i turned my stuffy wardrobe upside down until it doesn't deserved to be entitled a girl's wardrobe, i couldn't find that shirt, and i refused to bathe before i find it. And you know what, that stupid shirt was in my luggage, packed under the category "visit the laundry castle before you proceed my wardrobe. Yes and i found myself laughing to myself, and still, i didn't unpack totally. And i couldn't find my toothbrush, not that i didn't brush my teeth, i used the one my brother left. And you know where I find my toothbrush? It's inside one of the shoes i bought. Really stuffed inside. Maybe i was thinking it could save some space, but retarded la. I mean, how much space can a TOOTHBRUSH save? Haha that's me for you.

I decided not to post about what recently happened because it's not so pleasant to share. It just never crossed my mind that Marcus is that kind of person. Okay bye i won't type more

No comments: