Tuesday, July 14, 2009

orang sabar pantatnya lebar.

You know i'm really pissed. Everytime i stepped into this bloody room and...ugh! She adjusts the AC temperature practically EVERY FIVE MINUTES. I can die you know. And if the aircon spoils, I'm the one to be blamed yea yea yea since she's still young, small kid, don't know anything, and i should know how to take care of things blablabla blablabla. Can't she just STICK TO ONE TEMPERATURE AND DON'T EVER TOUCH THE REMOTE ANYMORE!!! I've grown tired competing with her because apparently she likes to live in the tropic, so she always puts the aircon at 27degree. Imagine how can i not die. And then i will put it down to 20. Then she increases again. Finally i decide there's no point playing with small girl i just GIVE UP. UP TO HER WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO WITH IT. I CAN'T BE BOTHERED. I just tell myself, 'be patient, be patient, don't kick her ass, don't draw on her face @ 9pm, don't do anything to small, fragile, vulnerable girl. )*^*%$%$%*^&**(&%^* disgusting.

And now that i'm not playing the aircon game anymore, she plays with herself. UGH. You know what, i can't wait to get out of here. Really cannot wait. And i can't imagine if my brother ever loves her back and she'll be my sister-in-law, i'll probably faint or puke or coma or maybe die. Thank God if not my mother has to call in the aircon technician every week.

I'm so pissed and i have to suffer like this for another MONTHSSSSSSSS. Ohmygod congratulate me plz. And helloooo i'm not a free and easy chipmunk who has nothing to do and giggle to the phone everyday, i have homeworks to do and tests to study for. You can at least be a little mature. Even though i'll never consider you as my future sister-in-law.

No comments: