Monday, July 13, 2009

pigz eatz alotz nehz

My room is in desperate need of mass cleaning. Okay fine since this room costs $2400 and I'm paying only half the price, I can't literally claim this place as MY room. Whatever. my study table, book shelf, wardrobe and toiletries need some major surgery because it looks worse than anything you can imagine. I wonder how I study with this condition. Or does mountains of books and loose papers actually keep me motivated to flip through my textbooks and attempt ridiculous questions. When I say mountain of books, I mean throngs of them. Ugh disgusting.

I swore to myself I won't come online until idk when probably fryday or doomsday. Yea now I'm blogging w my phone because after this I'll be studying chem. Yes! My life rocks.

Ps. Diana told me the chipmunk transformed into pig cz she gained quite some weight. Ha ha I don't even notice, when I'm supposed to be her so-called 'best friend'. Ok this bestfriend thing is an overstatement. We're not bestfriend. Just that they called her my BFFFL too often I got used to it.

Pps. I didn't know a Ps. can be that long. And my typing is horrendous byebye

No comments: