Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dad's birthday tomorrow and i am with no present!
Suggest me what to buy for him, and that's when tagboard is used.
I really don't know. I think i bought him almost everything he needed for his last last last last year's present. Tie, no. Watch, no. Wallet, no. soccer jersey, no. Notebook, no

Maybe i shall give him the MU towel i have been keeping for years. Well, i love ManU, but i think he loves more. Funny when i gave him notebook last year, cz he keeps forgetting his schedule. How cute!

I always busy thinking what i should buy for Dad but i just realise that i never buy for Mom. Okay, i did buy, but i ended up using it myself. See, that's the something which is wrong in me.

bioaeuiqehrqo5thdflghowetgyobnerqo
I am bored.
someone accompany me through the afternoon.

No comments: