Saturday, June 21, 2008

Turn the key

Hello.

Portugal lost to Germany 2-3. I just read the newspaper this morning and i didn't believe. SWorry Daddy because i forced you to take Portugal, you lost your bet :P
But i'm glad you listened to me. Blame him for crazing me into soccer and now i stayed up late just to watch the match. I dono why i'm soooo into soccer now. I think i want to marry a footballer. Err, say.. Cristiano Ronaldo. Or someone who looks like him. HEHE.

I am going back like, today. Oh i am going to miss Medan. Can time just stop?
I don't feel like blogging anymore. I don't want to go back,okay. Like, seriously.
I really really 10000000x don't feel like going back. I want to cry lorrrrrr.
So yeah. This is what happen when you study overseas/overland/oversky/overmoon/overstar/oversun/OSGUBAI;ERG

PS: i hate someone

No comments: